Citizen Action Request

We welcome input from the public. Please use the Citizen Action Request form at the bottom of this page if you have noted a problem or if you have a specific concern. Please do not use this form to submit emergency or urgent requests as your submittal may not be reviewed until the following business day.

You will receive an email confirmation and your request will be routed to the appropriate department for review. If a response is required, staff will contact you within 10 business days.

Please note any information submitted may be subject to the Public Records Act (KMC 1.10)

The following types of requests may be submitted using the links or phone numbers provided:

**********POLICE REQUESTS**********

The City of Kenmore contracts with King County Sheriff for Police Services. In order to accurately track, report and expedite a response to your police request, please submit it directly to their online reporting system.

If you would like to remain anonymous or have an urgent or time-sensitive request, please submit your request by calling King County Sheriff 24-Hr Non-Emergency Dispatch at 206-296-3311. For police, fire or safety emergencies,  always dial 9-1-1.

Common police requests include:

  • Illegal parking in the public right of way - including blocking driveways or mailboxes (call in to 911 or Non-Emergency Dispatch at 206-296-3311)
  • Abandoned vehicles in the public right of way - a vehicle parked for more than 24 hours
  • Traffic enforcement requests - speeding, running stop signs, etc.

**Please note the City does not have access to the Sheriff's reporting system.


By clicking the link above, you will be directed to the King County Sheriff Online Reporting System which also includes a full list of types of issues which can be reported using the online form.
















  • Odor Complaint: To file an odor complaint during City business hours, please call 425-398-8900. When City Hall is closed, please contact Puget Sound Clean Air Agency's air quality line at 1-800-552-3565 option 6 or via the online form.
  • Street Light Out: File an online request with Puget Sound Energy, or call PSE at 1-888-225-5773.
  • Animal Services: Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) provides services such as leash law enforcement, vicious animal complaints, cruelty investigations and “dead-on-arrival” livestock, cats and dogs. Please visit the Animal Services page for links to report these issues.
  • Traffic Concern: Please submit your request below and view our Traffic Calming Policy.
  • Bus Stops: Contact King County Metro Customer Service at 206-553-3000 or visit their website to request bus stop maintenance (such as trash pick-up), accessibility services, fare/pass information, trip planning and lost & found.
  • Water and Sewer: Contact Northshore Utility District at 425-398-4400 or visit their website to report potable water or sewer issues and emergencies.
  • Garbage, Recycling & Yard Debris: Contact Republic Services at 425-646-2492 or visit their website for service set up, issues and schedules.
  • Trees Near Power Lines: Contact Puget Sound Energy at 1-888-225-5773 or visit the tree trimming page of their website to report tree limbs growing too close to power lines.
  • Power Outage: Contact Puget Sound Energy at 1-888-225-5773 or visit their website to view the outage map or report an outage.
  • General Email: Submit a general email to the City of Kenmore.
  • Public Record Request: To view and/or obtain a copy of any document containing information relating to any function of the city, please submit a Public Record Request.
  • Code Compliance concern: Please submit your request below and view our Code Compliance webpage.


Citizen Action Request Submittal Form

Your Contact Information(Name and phone number are required and needed in order to respond appropriately to your request/complaint.)

Attach any photos or files pertaining to your concern by choosing a file, then clicking "Upload".
Attach any photos or files pertaining to your concern by choosing a file, then clicking "Upload".
Attach any photos or files pertaining to your concern by choosing a file, then clicking "Upload".
Last updated: Tue, 06/25/2019 - 9:39am